First time stamping of H1b in India( been on H1b only from 6 months )

workholic

Hi,

I converted my visa from H4 to H1B.

Got my H1b approved in sep,2012 with employer A and immediately before october, i applied for H1b transfer with employer B through premium and got it approved.

I started working for employer B from october 2012. I have all the pay stubs properly.

I am working in an EVC model. My vendor is a gaint IT company in US.

Now, i am planning to go to India in June. I would be completing 7 months with the client.

Is there any chance where i might get stuck in India since it is a new H1b.If yes,

apart from client letter,pay stubs , offer letter, I797 and exp letters what else i might need ..because i have all the documents..

Is it safe for me to visit India just after 7months of working on H1b?

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I informed my employer A to revoke my visa but never informed him that i transferred it.

I have I797 from both the employers. My visa with employer A was till 2015.

Mine is a new H1b and before october i got opportunity from employer B . So, my first job was with employer B itself .

I never worked with employer A and there is no concept of resignation or pay slips as it was before october where i cannot work before october.

S0, in this case is it safe for me to travel to india ? and any probable chances of getting stuck ?

Archived