Does Copy of Notice of Approval Form I-797A will work at Vancouver?

soundsgood

Hi,

I have a scheduled H1b interview at Vancouver on Jan24th and due to logistics issues I may not be able to get original copy of I797[to be precise courier service investigating package as they missed on transit]. When I got a appointment confirmation email in list of documents it mentioned, copy of Original or copy of Notice of Approval Form I-797A or I-797B. I have all other original documents I129, original letter to consulate, offer letter and employment verification letter. Just wondering any one had through stamping with the copy of I797? Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jags

Hi,

I have a scheduled H1b interview at Vancouver on Jan24th and due to logistics issues I may not be able to get original copy of I797[to be precise courier service investigating package as they missed on transit]. When I got a appointment confirmation email in list of documents it mentioned, copy of Original or copy of Notice of Approval Form I-797A or I-797B. I have all other original documents I129, original letter to consulate, offer letter and employment verification letter. Just wondering any one had through stamping with the copy of I797? Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jags

I think i read somewhere that it will work, but try to call them or send email with your question.

Archived