H4 to H1 for MPharmacy graduates

tejan1987

Hi Tejan1987,

There are ton of options for her.

Does she wants to do Masters in US ?

If yes, still get into good course and good university.

if she wants to pursue jobs directly

1. Clinical research area is very good options, following jobs she can focus- Plenty Consultancies provide training and sponsor H1 (if at all your concerned with that)

• Clinical Research Associates (CRA) -
  • Clinical Research Coordinators (CRC)
  • Clinical Data Managers / Data Associates (CDM)
  • Clinical SAS Programmer-- This is little bit oriented towards IT
  • Medical Writers
  • Drug Safety Associates
  • Regulatory Affairs Associate

2. Get into Pharmaceuticals Post Marketing world (hardly any consultancies provide training, need prior experience)

Health outcomes research

Pharmaceutical Market Research

Health Policy and Research

3. Get into University- Do masters again and work like Research assistant

Hi Hero_123,

Thank You so much for the prompt reply. We are thinking to go with option 2 as it fits our needs & our situation.

Do you have any idea of consultancies that offer training related to post clinical path? Or any consultancies that offer training in other pharma related areas?

Teja.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Indra87,

No info yet. But will let you know if I come to know about any.

Please let me know if you find out something.

Thank You.

Hi tejan1987,

I am also in a similar situation as of yours. Have you got any contacts of consultancies?. If yes, can you please provide me with those details.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Tejan1987,

There are ton of options for her.

Does she wants to do Masters in US ?

If yes, still get into good course and good university.

if she wants to pursue jobs directly

1. Clinical research area is very good options, following jobs she can focus- Plenty Consultancies provide training and sponsor H1 (if at all your concerned with that)

• Clinical Research Associates (CRA) -
  • Clinical Research Coordinators (CRC)
  • Clinical Data Managers / Data Associates (CDM)
  • Clinical SAS Programmer-- This is little bit oriented towards IT
  • Medical Writers
  • Drug Safety Associates
  • Regulatory Affairs Associate
2. Get into Pharmaceuticals Post Marketing world (hardly any consultancies provide training, need prior experience)

Health outcomes research

Pharmaceutical Market Research

Health Policy and Research

3. Get into University- Do masters again and work like Research assistant

Hi Hero_123 ,

Can you please suggest any consultancies which they provide any training on CDM , CRA , CRC and Clinical SAS. I have got an admission into computer science and i already completed my masters in pharmacy back in india. But i would like to go on clinical field instead of pure computer science.

Please suggest any of the options ,by the way i am on h4 visa. I have joined in the university so that i may get some work status. am i going on the right path ?

can you suggest any options for me.

Thanks in advance..

Can you please suggest any consultancies which they provide any training on CDM , CRA , CRC and Clinical SAS. I have got an admission into computer science and i already completed my masters in pharmacy back in india. But i would like to go on clinical field instead of pure computer science.

Then you're going in a wrong way. Find a job in your field or get a double master's degree in Pharmacy then find a job. But never go for consulting firms.

Archived