221G - Hyderabad

subash11

All,

I attended the visa interview on Jan 18th at Hyderabad visa consulate. I was told that my application needs to be go through administrative processing. I wasn't given any slips. VO started off with basic questions and then moved onto employee employer relationship,

Does any one came across the same issue??

HI,

did he give you your passport back ? or give you a case number?

what does it say when you check the status on CEAC.STATE.GOV

I did a drop box submission on the 9th of Jan and my status changed on the CEAC website as administrative processing on the 16th of January. I did not get any case number nor does it say 221G anywhere in the status.

I believe admin processing is different from 221G, so please let me know what your status says in the CEAC website

HI,

I did a drop box submission on the 9th of Jan and my status changed on the CEAC website as administrative processing on the 16th of January. I did not get any case number nor does it say 221G anywhere in the status.

I believe admin processing is different from 221G, so please let me know what your status says in the CEAC website

They didnt take my passport. I guess administrative processing is same as 221 g. I didnt receive any case number too..

HI,

yes its 221G... I am already there

My interview date at HYD :aug 24th 2012

VO said visa issued but needs additional administrative processing...gave white slip/page with nothing checked

VO kept my passport and my I797

Very basic and simple interview with no complications. I am a FTE and this is my 2nd H1B stamping (1st was in vancouver, got ppt is 2 days at that time)

CEAC shows "Administrative Processing"

Case update date shows Nov 5

5 months still waiting for update!!

• 5 months later...

Archived