Client Office Relocation within 30miles - H1B Stamping Interview Scheduled

Jet

Hi All,

First of all, Thanks to each and every one for their contributions. It is really helpful for people like us.

Coming to the topic, I have my h1b visa stamping interview scheduled for 31st Jan 2013. W.R.T I have a quick question.

My seating location @client has changed from building xxx to building yyy (which is 2 miles away from building xxx) after my H1 is approved. In the DS 160 form, I have updated yyy as the place where I will be seated and where I will work from.

I have got an updated client letter with the yyy address in there and also a letter informing about change of my seating location from building xxx to building yyy. Is this sufficient for the H1B stamping interview or should I carry any additional documents regarding the same?

Is an update to LCA or H1B amendment needed at this time.

Looking forward to your response on this.

Thank You Guys.

Hi All,

First of all, Thanks to each and every one for their contributions. It is really helpful for people like us.

Coming to the topic, I have my h1b visa stamping interview scheduled for 31st Jan 2013. W.R.T I have a quick question.

My seating location @client has changed from building xxx to building yyy (which is 2 miles away from building xxx) after my H1 is approved. In the DS 160 form, I have updated yyy as the place where I will be seated and where I will work from.

I have got an updated client letter with the yyy address in there and also a letter informing about change of my seating location from building xxx to building yyy. Is this sufficient for the H1B stamping interview or should I carry any additional documents regarding the same?

Is an update to LCA or H1B amendment needed at this time.

Looking forward to your response on this.

Thank You Guys.

Yes client change or addres change it needs to be amended even though its same client. one of my friend has the same thing.

Thank You guys for replying.

But in DOL website, it states that there is no need for a new LCA if it is within the same metro area. The existing LCA needs to be posted at the new work location.

I am not sure what this means? Can anyone throw light on this one?

Archived