H1B amendment Question

Bhaskarm

Hi,

I had signed up for text update on my case for H1B amendment. Today morning I got a text to check my status and when I checked it said it is approved. After few hours I got one more text saying there was pdate to my case and when I checked back it went to Intial review with following message:

"On January 16, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case."

I have stamping on Feb 14 and 15 and leaving to india next week on 26. Can someone please help me with this. If anyone got this same message before?

Thanks

Please ignore above message.. I got approval email today.

I have a valid visa till 2014 sept and I am working with this client from 2 yrs. If I move to a new project with new client location,

1.can I file the amendment after changing the client bcos my employer will be getting the client letter once I start working for that client.

2.what if the new project during is just 6 months??

Archived