Can I book a slot for H1stamping at 2 places

hangover

Hello,

I have already booked the slot for H1 stamping on Feb 25 in Canada, but due to some reasons I have to go to Jamaica in Feb 2nd week. Can I attend the visa interview at Jamaica. Can I book the slot at Jamaica now. I don't want to cancel the appointment in Canada on Feb 25th, since if anything happens in Jamaica I am thinking to go to Canada for H1 stamping.

Thanks.

Hello,

I have already booked the slot for H1 stamping on Feb 25 in Canada, but due to some reasons I have to go to Jamaica in Feb 2nd week. Can I attend the visa interview at Jamaica. Can I book the slot at Jamaica now. I don't want to cancel the appointment in Canada on Feb 25th, since if anything happens in Jamaica I am thinking to go to Canada for H1 stamping.

Thanks.

You cannot book another slot without cancelling the first interview slot.

I think in DS160 we do not mention the stamping location, then how can DS160 can affect the stamping location. Correct me, if I am wrong.

After submitting your DS 160, in the confirmation page you will see the consulate address you selected. Moreover, your DS 160 ID is unique which is associated to the selected consulate.During the interview they check your DS ID and if not found then they will send you back.

I don't understand what's the problem in cancelling the previous visa slot and selecting another visa date.

Archived