H1B Petition Approved - Impact of changing employer

fromdips82

I work for a Tier1 IT MNC and my location is India...I am going for H1B this year....let's say my petition gets approved this September

Scenario 1: After I get an approved petition I DO NOT go for visa interview.

a. If I quit my current employer and join another Indian IT company with the approved petition can the Indian company use my approved petition and I go for visa interview from my new Indian employer and get the visa stamped?

b. After I get my approved petition I get a job offer from an US employer. Will the US employer will be able to use my approved petition and I can appear in visa interview for the US employer and travel US once visa approved?

Scenario 2. After I get an approved petition I go for visa interview and get visa stamped in India from my current employer.

a. After I got visa stamped in my passport if I quit my current employer and join another Indian IT company will I be travel US using my stamped H1B/approved petition? The other Indian IT company where I will be joining need to transfer my H1B or needs to do H1B amendment, which is the procedure?

b. Let's say after my visa got stamped I do not join any other Indian company and instead of that I get an offer from a company in US. Can the US employer transfer my H1B from my current employer and I can travel and join the US company? I know this is possible when I am already working in US but my question is if it is possible by an US company to transfer my H1B when I am physically working in India.

Archived