USCIS Website Glitch - Can someone tell me what my application status is?

arinao

We applied for a H1B transfer of employer under Premium Processing. I am currently sitting clueless about where my applications stands. Any advice will be appreciated...

1/4/13 - H1B received by USCIS

1/9/13 - USCIS website says they sent an RFE on 1/9/13 but my attorney never got anything.

1/10/13 AM - Attorney emails USCIS and they email back saying that they never sent RFE & there is a glitch on USCIS website which says RFE sent when nothing has been sent. They add in the email that if there is an RFE, it will come in by fax. Otherwise we should not not request for status.

1/10/13 PM - Status changes on website. It now says RFE sent on 1/10/13. Attorney still does not receive anything.

1/11/13 - Employer calls USCIS who says RFE sent out on 1/10/13. But nothing has been sent to attorney or employer. Fax is working fine at attorneys office and at employer's.

Anybody had similar experience or am I the special one chosen for this special treatment?

Can someone tell me what my application status is?

Any advice will be appreciate...

My case is also similar to yours, my H1 I129 petition was send back to uscis for review on June 6th 2012.

On sep 5th 2012 USCIS status changed to : petition reaffirmed and send back to visa office for processing.

After several calls and mails to both uscis and visa office, i get a reply today i.e Jan 14th 2013 that there is an error from uscis in status change and the case is still under review.

• 1 month later...

Mine is H4 to H1b case

June 8th 2012 – APplied for H1b and also got the receipt

August 30th – it went into RFE

OCT – sometime in mid oct they responded to it

Jan 7th – USCIS updated their website saying “notice sent but returned undelievered”

When the lawyer probed further they came to know that,It was sent to the wrong address and after that their has been NO response from USCIS despite repeated follow up

What should i do now ? How should i proceed?

Archived