H1B Client letter Dilemma

shashankv

Hi All,

My H1 was approved in August last year and that was approved for in-house projects with the employer A.

Later, I got a project with some other company B with one of their clients C. I got a client letter from B stating that I will be working for C but will be on A's payrolls.

I filed an LCA in December last year (because I will not be working for an in-house project, but will be working as an onsite consultant to B), there was an RFE on it, but my attorney replied and it finally got approved.

I have my Visa interview in Chennai on 22nd of this month. I am worried about the client letter, as it is from B and not from the end client which is C. Also from the amended petition, it appears that A has direct client relations with C, which is not the case, as it has relations only with B.

Now my problem is I have the client letter from B which is not the end client, should I go ahead with this client letter or should I get a client letter from C which the end client?

I have never been to the US and this is my first Visa Interview.

Please suggest

Shashank.

Now my problem is I have the client letter from B which is not the end client, should I go ahead with this client letter or should I get a client letter from C which the end client?

I have never been to the US and this is my first Visa Interview.

You don't have client letter, what you have is vendor letter.

In your case, A-is your employer,B-is the prime vendor and C- is the client . So you need a letter from C.

Also from the amended petition, it appears that A has direct client relations with C, which is not the case, as it has relations only with B.

If that's true then, why don't your employer place you at 'C' without involving 'B'?

Archived