Regarding EC model H1B visa interview

Rakee

Hello All,

I am working for an Indian company which is one of the top IT companies in India, as a full time employee hired in USA. I am currently working at a client's place and my LCA has full details of the client and work location. I wanted to go for my H1B visa stamping but the client will not provide any letter. I can get a letter from employer stating that client cannot give any letter. It would be a great help for me if anyone can answer my below questions:

1)Can any one share your visa interview experience who is also from EC model like me.

2)I would like to know if there are any ways of getting stamping without client letter like can we replace the client letter with any kind of documentation?

3)Please advise, do I need to quit my job and join a consultancy and then find a project through EVC model where I can get a client letter to get a successful stamping?

Thanks

Carry letter that Client doesn't provide letter, carry SOW and any other document which shows relation between client and your company.

in EC model, thr are better chance of approval even without client letter.

Dont even think about EVC, EC is any day better than EVC, if you really want to shift, look for FTE.

2)I would like to know if there are any ways of getting stamping without client letter like can we replace the client letter with any kind of documentation?

3)Please advise, do I need to quit my job and join a consultancy and then find a project through EVC model where I can get a client letter to get a successful stamping?

2. There is no alternative for client letter

3. That's very bad decision. EC is better than EVC.

Thank you rahul412, rohang,

EC model is always better than EVC but I believe without a client letter EC model is also tough to get stamping.

I will get Employment Verification Letter from Employer, SOW and what other document do you suggest which shows relation between client and employer?

I will also try to get some emails from my project manager stating that it is not their policy to give client letters.

Thank you rahul412, rohang,

EC model is always better than EVC but I believe without a client letter EC model is also tough to get stamping.

I will get Employment Verification Letter from Employer, SOW and what other document do you suggest which shows relation between client and employer?

I will also try to get some emails from my project manager stating that it is not their policy to give client letters.

Dude, if you need visa then you need all the req documents for the interview.

If the client is not willing to provide letter, then dump that client and find another project. Decide yourself.

Archived