L1A extension query

kishore1.kandukuri

Hi,

I am asked the below query as part of L1A extension. I am staying in US currently.

Can somebody guide what needs to be put in this?

1. Please further detail why the client requires this <<vendor>> project? What is the client currently lacking that has influenced it to retain <<vendor>> services? In what ways will your project benefit the client. Please use laymen's terms and refrain from using unexplained acronyms.

2. Please detail the professional relationship between you and your offshore subordinates. You have listed yourself with offshore subordinates in addition to your onsite subordinates. How will you manage these subordinates? Who will assign them work? Who will review their work? Who will appraise their work? To whom will they directly report? Is there an offshore Project Manager with whom you will coordinate the work of these subordinates? Please explain.

For point #2 we have offshore project manager and 2 memebers. But is it OK if I say they repprt to me. Not sure it would be a plus point for extension or should I skip the offshore subordinates completley.

Archived