H1B petiton renewal ,New LCA ,Duplicate H1Bpetition

chaituatp

Hi,

I need some clarifications related tobelwo points.need your help as I am not able to get answers from anyone

I got my visa last year aug2012, US consulate took my original H1B petition ,I consulated them and they say they don't have it.I cannot continue arguing with them.so we thought of applying for a duplicte H1B petition .I haven't travelled to US till now

My H1B visa expires in July 2013 ,

I wanted to get my duplicate H1b petition ,If I get a new project I should get the LCA done for the petition , also raise renewal request for the extension.

1. what is the time line for getting the duplicate H1B petition from USICS? How much time will it take to get duplicate H1B petition.

2. Can we file LCA along with the duplicate H1B petition? what is the time line for this ?

3.How much time will it take to get new LCA?

4.when should we apply for H1B petition renewal ?How much time will it take to get the new H1B petition after renewal.

5.Can we apply for renewal of H1B petition from India or can only apply if I already stayed in USA.what is the minimum duration I need to stay before I apply for H1B petition/visa renewal?

Please also let me know If I missed anything or Is there anything which I need to take care.

Need your help in getting this information. let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Krishna

Archived