Priority date March 2005 - No sign of Green Card

azeng

Hello,

My priority date has been current since June 2010 but the online status still shows "Initial Review". The last update I received from the USCIS was that on "March 4 2011, my case was transferred from the field office to the Texas Service Center."

I was called in for an interview in June 2009 which ended without problems but at the time my PD was not current so they couldn't issue my Green Card. I went to the field office with an infopass appointment to inquire and they just told me what was on the online case status. My attorneys make inquiries and they hear back the same response and the last online case status update.

Is anyone else in a similar situation? Does anyone understand what might be happening here and could be done?

thanks,

Praveen

We are also in kind of similar situation.

Priprity date is Feb'06 - current from Aug 2010.

Our case was transferred to local field office and then to Nebraska service center with out any interview (We filed at Vermont service center)

Opened several SRs, and went to local office twice. Every time we receive a letter saying in 60 days we should receive an update on the case but so far no updates.

Not sure what to do?

• 5 weeks later...

One of my friends also have the similar situation and after repetitive follow up with USCIS and talking to Congressman he was told that his 485 is not being approved because there is a active inquiry being conducted on his I140 approval petition company in suspect of fraud. He has changed the Job 4 years before on AC 21.

To be on the safe side, he has now filed another labor.

He was also called for interview last year.

Archived