H4 -> H1 -> H4 ->H1 Stamping

cheeku0103

Hi Everyone.

Please provide your expertise for my situation

I entered US with H4 Status ( Petitioner is my Husband's Employer - AA) in Jan-2009 and then applied for H1 that year with the same AA Employer, H1 visa got approved from Oct' 09 to Sept' 12. Due to employer delaying to apply the H1 extension, i had to convert to H4 status from Oct'12 onwards to maintain a Status. AA - Employer had applied for H1 extension as well later on. I got a RFE to provide the Client Letter. The client which i had worked earlier in Sept had agreed to provide the client letter from Jan '13 onwards. becoz of which H1 extension is also approved. So I started working from 2nd Jan 2013 onwards.

Now there is an urgency for me to go to India in Feb'2013. I need to go for Change of Status Stamping as i had not left US since jan'09.

Can any let me know, the way the change of status happened in my case would cause any issue during my interview. Do i need to get any more documents apart from the below supporting documents. I work in a EVC model.

1. Client Letter

2. Printed copy of my profile information at Client intranet site.

3. Vendor Letter providing the role responsibility duration of the project and location

4. Employment Letter

5. Appraisal documents from Employer - AA

6. Supporting document from my employer regarding Employee - Employer relation related assigning SOW to me as my Employer and client reside at different states.

7. Paystub's before Oct'12, cannot provide Jan paystub becoz in case of EVC model, employer dont get paid immediately by the vendor atleast a delay of 45 days.

8. Bank Statement before Oct'12

9. W2's for 2009,2010,2011,2012

10. Tax returns for 2009,2010,2011,2012.

11. Latest -797 and the previous one

12. All I-94 received after entering US including the latest

13. passport ( old and new)

14. LCA

15. I-129

16. I140 is also approved.

your responses are highly appreciated.

Archived