H1b @Ottawa 221g white -7weeks - Approved

vinsea

Hi

Here are the final updates of my case ...

Counter 3

EVC model

1st Time H1b

Documents provided while interview

1.Employer letter

2.Vendor letter

3.Client letter (explaning EMP-EMP relationship :: all the supervision, reporting, task assigning, hiring, firing, instruments all the above are done by employer and this doc is signed by client HR )

Not too many questions asked.

1. Who is your employer

Ans: xxx

2. what they do

3. client name

4. job duties at client site

Ans: xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-x--xxx-xxx

5. Does your employer have no good stationary ? Why the quality of paper (emp letter) is not good. ? Any one can create such a documents, even an 8year old can do such a thing., you work in IT.....

Ans: They are the original documents i got from my employer. (sounds funny and smiled)

6. we have will contact these people and the sooner we receive the reply the fast will be your application .

Ans: Thanks

Interview :Nov 19

Email sent to client Nov 19 (Same old emp-emp questions )

Client responded: Nov 27

2nd Email to client to be specific about answers (to mention examples) : Dec 3

Client responded : Dec 3

Email to me asking LCA and Paystubs : Dec 11

Status update until Dec 27 2PM : Admin processing

https://ceac.state.g...AKjMWCuebHqOw==

Status update on Dec 27 , 2 30 PM: Ready

Status Update on Dec 27 , 4PM : Admin Processing

Status update on Jan 2 , 1 30 PM: Ready

Status update Jan 4 , 12PM : Admin Processing

Status update jan 4 , 2 30 PM : Issued

Loomies Email jan 4, 4 45PM : Picked up passport and not deliverable.

Went to loomies 5 30PM : Picked up passport at 6 30PM..

During these 7 weeks there in Ottawa hotels, i found i common thing, If any 221g are issued 80% cases clients are contacted and employer-employer relation ship is verified .

No mater if we have client letter or not , If we provide an email conversation then they are asking us to provide

us with one email/phone so that they can contact them ..

So get client support first so that they respond to Embassy positively.

Its really expensive in Ottawa downtown. And coming dates going to be much colder.. Get prepared.

Thanks for the forum and every one, this helped alot to not to loose hope..Good luck to everyone.

Thanks

Thank you for your post. It must be very frustrating the seven weeks in ottawa, good to know that you have your visa stamped finally. One question, during this verification process. Do you suggest to stay in ottawa or go to India for 10days and comeback. My Manager and employer will be responsive and reply quickly in case of any query. Suggest your reply.

Thanks,

Kishore

One question, during this verification process. Do you suggest to stay in ottawa or go to India for 10days and comeback. My Manager and employer will be responsive and reply quickly in case of any query.

Well, It completely depends on what you would like to do...

There is no such rule to stay in Canada while in admin processing. The avg window is 3 weeks (i may be wrong) , so compare the expenses for 3 weeks against the india flight tickets , and when u want to come back to Canada once you receive email from embassy to drop ur passport then you have to buy a 2 way ticket for Canada from India as Airliners does't allow you to purchase 1 way ticket to Canada even if you prove that you will pick passport and go to USA .

And if you want to go India better go soon after the interview process , i saw people doing that. Taking into account expensive hotels, expensive food, very bad weather , every one can decide what they want to do.

@yovisa

Is it possible for you to post questions which are sent to client.

"2nd Email to client to be specific about answers (to mention examples)" -- what does this mean?

----- You can find all over the forum.

But here is the link i found quickly for you

1,3,5 Questions they mentioned to explain with examples , which are not provided while answering.

Archived