RFE on H1 Amended petition- please help

user01

Hi,

I got me H1 approved for 3 years when I'm working with client A, later I moved to client B for new project at a new location. My employer filed amendment as this is a material change(this case is filed in premium). A week after filing this petition my project was scraped due to budget constrains and unfortunately the same day I received an RFE requesting some additional documents on my contract. Now I'm totally struck here with no option of getting any supporting documents from client B or the vendors.

What are my options here?

1) Can my employer withdraw my petition?

If the petition is withdrawn, will USCIS re-review my case and revoke my H1, as I'm not working with Client A and my petition for Client B is withdrawn?

How long will it take to withdraw the case?

2) Can we respond to the case with new client C details(after finding new assignment)?

3) If my amendment is denied, what happens to my original H1-B, will that be still valid?

4) If my H1 is denied or revoked, can my employer file a new H1 or do I need to transfer to a new employer?

5) If my H1 is denied or revoked, how much time will I have to file a new H1 or H1 transfer?

Please help me in this situation, thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Archived