H1B New Visa - possible RFE?

fromdips82

I work for an Indian company and my company is processing H1B for me this year. In our H1B documentation we have to provide contract details between my company and client. The contract between my company and client gets signed every year and the current contract is expiring on 30th June 2013. However it is expected new contract will be signed from 1st July 2013 for 1 more year. I have to provide the details in my documentation that "our contract is renewed every year, this year it is expiring on 30th June and new contract for 1 year will be signed on 1st July 2013". Do you think my case can get an RFE for this reason and USCIS may want to see the new signed contract paper? I understand no body can guarantee if RFE will happen or not based on this reason but asking in case experts in this forum has some opinion/suggestion on this. I am concerned because in case contract doesn't get signed off and I get RFE where USCIS wants to see the new signed contract then I have to withdraw my petition.

OP, you don't have to do anything. Don't take tension of RFE, client letter, contract details and all. H1b is your employer's petition, they have paid for this. They know very well how to take care of this. Still in doubt, review your immigration details with immigration attorney. If find any irregularities find better employer.

Archived