H1B Stamping with DUI got 221G

rajk78912

I had to travel to attend my sisters marriage . I attended for visa interview on Dec 18th 2012 at Hyderabad consulate and got 221 G white slip saying under administrative Processing pending Medical Evaluation Report

VO - What Happened in US.

ME - I got DUI in May 2012

VO - You Know You cannot travel outside the country with in One Year

ME - I got permission from Court to travel Outside the Country

VO - Did you pay all your court fines and finish Classes

ME - Yes I paid all my Court Fines and finished my Classes.

VO - Ok Good. I will come into those Documents

VO - Where did you Graduate From ?

ME - Straford University

VO - Double Strike Man . Why did you transfer to that University.Did you Work on CPT and OPT

Me - I worked only After My Graduation on OPT.

VO - Ok . Gave me 221G White form for Medical Evaluation and asked me to Submit all the documents in a tabular form at OFC

I finshed my panel Physician Report and I went to OFC today to submit my Documents and they told me to email hydcea@state.gov asking them what documents i need to submit . I emailed them and waiting for Reply.

I do not know what to do ? Does Anyone have similar experiences With DUI . What is that I need to do right now ?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine is FTE... My employer decided he cannot wait for long and he decided to terminate my employment . But they didnt terminate my VISA ,unfortunately my Visa has been denied by Consulate ..dont knwo what to do ....does any one considered re-applying for visa ?

Your employer cannot terminate VISA, they can't.

Now you need to find another H1 job, of course same processing for filing.

Archived