H1b Approved in Ottawa after a long wait

superspidey

This is my first ever post in Murthy forums.

EVC model

They verified my H1B Employer Employee Relationship, so please make sure that the client is willing to support. I dont want to stress more on this since I am sure by now everyone knows what it is, make sure you have all the supporting documents handy and be prepared for any kind of delay.

I stayed in expensive hotels around downtown before I found this place and stayed as a paying guest , so my main intent of writing this forum is to let you all know that if you want to save money and not worry about the food etc:- contact ottawadotsmileatgmaildotcom, internet is very good and you can work from there without any issues and also frequent bus service to anywhere in Ottawa.

All the best

This is my first ever post in Murthy forums.

EVC model

They verified my H1B Employer Employee Relationship, so please make sure that the client is willing to support. I dont want to stress more on this since I am sure by now everyone knows what it is, make sure you have all the supporting documents handy and be prepared for any kind of delay.

I stayed in expensive hotels around downtown before I found this place and stayed as a paying guest , so my main intent of writing this forum is to let you all know that if you want to save money and not worry about the food etc:- contact ottawadotsmileatgmaildotcom, internet is very good and you can work from there without any issues and also frequent bus service to anywhere in Ottawa.

All the best

Congratulation on your visa!

How did it go? I mean they just verified the Employer Employee relationship on the spot or they made any phone calls?

You mentioned after long wait, how long did it take?

Mine is EVVC model but, I have all the supporting letters from vendor and client. I got those letters when I applied for my H1B amendment i.e, they are like a 2 months old by the time I go to visa interview. will that be a problem or do I have to get the new ones from client and vendors?

I have an interview at Ottawa this month end.

I really appreciate your inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for delay, I am new to forums

@pashi_26 -

How did it go? I mean they just verified the Employer Employee relationship on the spot or they made any phone calls?

They have contacted my client with questions based on Employer-Employee relatioship ( they sent emails)

You mentioned after long wait, how long did it take?

Around 6 weeks

Mine is EVVC model but, I have all the supporting letters from vendor and client. I got those letters when I applied for my H1B amendment i.e, they are like a 2 months old by the time I go to visa interview. will that be a problem or do I have to get the new ones from client and vendors?

• My suggestion is get the latest letters - at the most a month old.
  • Be prepared if they want to verify with your client but I personally hope that you get visa right away.
  • Make sure client is willing to respond to their emails based on Employee- Employer relation, even though its mentioned in the client letter

All the best , stay cool and think positive

@krishna2327@gmail.com - Your Employer should have control on the work you do at the client location- thats the rule, they emailed my client asking whether the information provided in my client letter is valid or not, that is what I meant

Don't go to Ottawa

Archived