H1B visa stamping and H1 transfer

nagarajurap

Hi Everybody,

I am giving the past history so that you can give right answers.

I have been to US in the past on H1B for more than 3 years.I had to come to india 2 years before for personal reason.BY the time I came to india I have extention papers with me.I had to try for some other project and applied for Visa interview.I got 221G for submitting employer side documents.My visa got rejected due to employer took more time to submit the documents.The same reason is given by consulate for rejection.After that I joined in an indian company

I again got H1b approval from present company.I have below clarifications.

1) what could be the impact of past H1B visa rejection for present H1B visa stamping? What kind of questions consulatre officer will ask?

2) If I get the H1B visa stamping:

My present company insists to sign on some documents in which the below points will be mentioned.

1) If I need to do h1 transfer(join in other company in US),

1) I need to come back to india and give two months notice period.

2) I need to pay some lakhs

Will that really be a concern If I want to have H1 tranfer.Will those conditions be valid according to US law?\

I knew some cases in the past where in some people did h1 transfer without informing their first employer.They did not have any problem.

Will I get any legal problem If I want to do h1 transfer If I don't come to india and don't pay the money to present company?

Archived