H1B stamping for UNVA background

anilreddy2109

Hi All,

I've passed out from **** in 2010 and never took CPT. I want to go to H1B stamping in india. My employer is preferred vendor and I work to one of their client. I am working to client since OPT to present H1b status and I was never on bench. I am little bit hesitant to go to stamping in india. Did any one get h1b stamping from **** background?.

Thanks,

Anil.

Hi All,

I've passed out from **** in 2010 and never took CPT. I want to go to H1B stamping in india. My employer is preferred vendor and I work to one of their client. I am working to client since OPT to present H1b status and I was never on bench. I am little bit hesitant to go to stamping in india. Did any one get h1b stamping from **** background?.

Thanks,

Anil.

Did your employer applied your H1 under the master's quote??

Hey Anil , I am also from ****.Its better to go to canada.To day i got my stamping.

I am very much thankful to my friends who shared their experience and guided me .

At Vancovour U.S consulate:

I am in EVVC model( But i did not showed one vendor in any of docments and made it as EVC model). (Graduated from **** in Mar 2011)

Interview was on Jan/07/2013 at 10.30 AM booked the visa interview date 10 days in advance and submitted DS-160 two days before the scheduled date.

Reached the consulate at 8.15 (they will allow from 8.30 if you have schedule at 10.30 AM also) . Security officer will come ask to show the passport and the original Visa appointment page and DS 160 form and asked for the purpose of visiting consulate .

Once done with the intial security check, an applicant will be asked to proceed throughfirst floor, There is again security check here similar to airport security check.After passing security check ,security officer guided to window 1 where they will take passport, I797 approval notice and DS-160 confirmation page and put a rubber band for these three documents with token number and take me to 20 th floor .

Your token number will called on Window 3, When asked on window 3 an applicant needs to submit his passport, i797 approval notice and DS-160 confirmation page,and need to give finger prints.(left four fingers,right four fingers,two thumbs)

After finger printing at window 3 i waited for 30 min and my number called by window 5 .( three windows 5,6,7are the one where the Visa interview will be conducted)

Here is my interview experience:

Around 9.30 AM,( Lady VO)

Me: Good Morning mam.How are you mam

Vo: Good Morning.

VO:who is your employer?

Me: told my employer name

VO: What position do you work as?

Me: I work as a programer analyst

VO:Wat is your end client and where it is located?

Interviewee: told her about client name and client location

VO: what is your highest degree?

Me:master in computer science engineering

Vo:What is your bachelors major?

Me:Electrical And Electronics Engineering

VO: How long with employer ?

Me :11 months

VO:how long with client?

Me:11 months

Some body called her she went inside come back after 1 min said sorry for that.

VO: Can I see the LCA &I129?

Interviewee: Handed over the LCA &I129.

VO:Do you have client letter?

Me:Hand over her my client letter

VO: What is your salary?

Me: My annual salary is 60K.

VO: Show your pay stubs?

Me: Handed over the pay stub for the last 12 months and VO gave a glance through all.

VO: I am approving visa for you and you will receive the passport in 3 to 5 business days.

Me: thank you so much mam you made my day very happy.

VO:Smiled and good luck

My total interview took 3 Min.

Today i saw only three indian people at consulate for H1B stamping.One next to me got 221G due to lack of client letter .Dont know about third one.

All the Best

At Vancovour U.S consulate:

I am in EVVC model( But i did not showed one vendor in any of docments and made it as EVC model). (Graduated from **** in Mar 2011)

Dude, you have unnecessarily invited trouble. USCIS will have each and every info about your immigration and one day it will strike back

• 4 weeks later...

First of all, I want to thank you all because I prepared how to face a first h1b visa interview through this forum.

I went to h1b visa interview at chennai and this is from F1 to H1b. I am from **** background. I want to advice to all **** friends, Don't be afraid of attending h1b visa interview. Just go ahead and attend because Embassy people are not looking into from which university you have finished studies.

I want to share what my visa experience was:

I went to fingerprinting and I am told by OFC lady to change my DS 160 form because I did not fill up the GIVEN NAME field.so I've filled up new DS -160 in one hour and gone back again to OFC center to give my fingerprinting on the same day.

Next day my visa interview and here are the questions I faced:

Mine is EC

VO: Who is your client?

VO: what's your major?

VO: what's your salary?

VO: your visa has been approved and wait for SMS to collect passport.

Archived