221g Admin Processing

srinima

Hi,

I'm getting a standard reply form the consulate saying that addtional administrative processing. Consular requested some information once he receives it he will review and let you know the decision. Is there a way that we can know what information he requested? because none of my employer, vendor and client didn't get any enquiry. Please let me know anyone in the same boat.

Hi,

I'm getting a standard reply form the consulate saying that addtional administrative processing. Consular requested some information once he receives it he will review and let you know the decision. Is there a way that we can know what information he requested? because none of my employer, vendor and client didn't get any enquiry. Please let me know anyone in the same boat.

I have been in this scenario. Did you get a colored form during your interview? What did the VO said? What do you think you might have got it for? employer-employee relationship/name check/TAL/questionable employer or job offer/DUI or criminal record?

All you can do in 221(G) is sit tight and depending on your case and type of verification the case will be processed in 2-8 weeks. It is frustrating but sadly it is a blackbox.

Good luck.

I have been in this scenario. Did you get a colored form during your interview? What did the VO said? What do you think you might have got it for? employer-employee relationship/name check/TAL/questionable employer or job offer/DUI or criminal record? All you can do in 221(G) is sit tight and depending on your case and type of verification the case will be processed in 2-8 weeks. It is frustrating but sadly it is a blackbox. Good luck.

I have got the white slip, and no docs asked ..But they sent an email to client manager about client letter and he repled back..waiting for update.

I have got the white slip, and no docs asked ..But they sent an email to client manager about client letter and he repled back..waiting for update.

From what I have gathered white means approved visa pending employer and employment verification. This takes 3-4 weeks generally.

Green is when more docs are required.

Not certain about blue and pink but may be they are to get some sort of clearance (name/tal etc).

Good luck to you and I am sure you will get your visa if things are lined up for you as stated in your docs.

Rajat

Archived