H1B Stamping while RFE pending against another employee.

rahulsan

Friends,

One of my co-worker went to India for stamping in Chennai and he got a RFE during his interview. This RFE is still open. Now I will be going to India for my stamping. Could this affect my stamping process or would I face any problems since there is a RFE pending against a employee in our company ?

Please help.

Thanks.

I think the question is what is the RFE (or 221G) about? Is the consulate trying to get more info about the employer to determine whether they are following all H1B rules of employment and are solvent, or do they want proof about the employee's qualifications and his/her specific project?

If it is employee related, it should not affect you. But if it is related to company, it will likely have an impact on you too.

Friends,

One of my co-worker went to India for stamping in Chennai and he got a RFE during his interview. This RFE is still open. Now I will be going to India for my stamping. Could this affect my stamping process or would I face any problems since there is a RFE pending against a employee in our company ?

Please help.

Thanks.

As long as its not related to Employee you shouldnt have any issues

Archived