Client Letter for actual client with implementation partner.

M_S_Ganesh

Hi,

I am working for a government project. The project location is a government office, but the project is completely implemented by a XX Company. Government does not involve in any of the project development works , so they cannot provide me any letters.

is it safe to go for stamping with letter only from XX Company?

Does XX company can be considered as client or implementation client?

Thanks

Ganesh

Ganesh. If you have mentioned the government organisations name as client while applying for H1 then you need a letter from them . If you cannot get letter from them try to get an email from your client manager that " It's their policy they don't issue letter to contractors and agree that you are working for them from " start date " to "end date ". This should work as many people have got their visa approved with client email. Make sure it has your managers signature at bottom with complete details(Title ,Email, phone number, Client address ) .

Hi,

While applying for H1, i was with a different client.

all my managers are from XX Company. no interaction with the government dept, government dept just deal with XX company primary people for the status updates.

currently i have a letter from XX company saying xx company is implementing the project for government dept and the government dept will not provide any letters.

is it safe?

Archived