Please share H1-B Visa Stamping experience's(January) in Ottawa

rajshekar21

Hi everyone,

Please share your H1-B Visa stamping experiences in the month of January in Ottawa, canada. I have my Visa interview on Jan 17th. Thanks in advance for your time.

Be prepared to stay for a while.

Even if you are EC model or FTE this is kind of standard except in few cases.

if you are EVC this is guaranteed (min 3-4 weeks)

****CLIENT LETTER IS A MUST****

Thank you for your quick response. I have my client letter and on EVC model. you are saying be prepared to stay for a while. Is 3 to 4 weeks is the standard wait time that is happening at this location?

That is an estimate I have made up after viewing several responses in the same forum. To be honest some of them never end up reporting after they waited and received the visa/not.

For most cases(esp EVC and EC) they are issuing a 221G as a norm but that doesn't mean they are rejecting it. They are just verifying throughly which is their job.

That is an estimate I have made up after viewing several responses in the same forum. To be honest some of them never end up reporting after they waited and received the visa/not.

For most cases(esp EVC and EC) they are issuing a 221G as a norm but that doesn't mean they are rejecting it. They are just verifying throughly which is their job.

I have also read lot of posts in this forum who got their visa.

To OP, if you have all the req documents then you are good to go. Do not go by one's successful stamping or rejection.

As long as you have all the documents & you have done your homework well, I don't see any reason for rejection.

Dress professionally & answer all question with confidence with eye contact and to the point, don't beat around bushes. US VO are similar to Indian babus who have no clue what you are doing, job info etc. It all depends on how well you have answered to their question. If they are satisfied then Visa is a piece of cake if not it could be pain in the .......

Kishore,

I also have my H1B visa interview scheduled on the same day, January 17th, 2013. Please share your email id, may be we could be of help to each other in some way or other, here is my email id: ank.agg2@gmail.com

Anyone else reading my post and is visiting ottawa around the same dates, please write me an email.

Archived