Successful h1b stamping Toronto Dec 31st

jan7th

I am posting on behalf of My brother who attended his Visa Interview today at Toronto 8:00 AM slot. According to him today it seems the systems are slow hence taking long time. He went into the consulate by 7:45 AM.

Questions Asked:

1. How long have you been working in USA?

Ans: Since three years. I have started right after my graduation.

2. Ohh! so you did you MS in USA?

Ans: Yes. Sir.

3. Tell me what was your specialization in M.S and how is it relates to your current work?

Ans: I have done my M.S in Computer Science specialized on Applied Computing. Part of my M.S I had to develop different Web applications. Here am doing the same for my client.

4. Did you do any research as part of your M.S?

Ans: No. My course was based on courses and comprehensive exam.

That's it.

Apart from the above questions V.O didn't ask even single document from my brother. But, my brother carried Client Letter also. Wish you all Advanced Happy New Year Folks. We are happy to end this year on Very Happy Note. Hope you all too.

I am posting on behalf of My brother who attended his Visa Interview today at Toronto 8:00 AM slot. According to him today it seems the systems are slow hence taking long time. He went into the consulate by 7:45 AM.

Questions Asked:

3. Tell me what was your specialization in M.S and how is it relates to your current work?

Ans: I have done my M.S in Computer Science specialized on Applied Computing. Part of my M.S I had to develop different Web applications. Here am doing the same for my client.

That's it.

Apart from the above questions V.O didn't ask even single document from my brother. But, my brother carried Client Letter also. Wish you all Advanced Happy New Year Folks. We are happy to end this year on Very Happy Note. Hope you all too.

Congrats to your brother.

It definitely is a big relief.

My H1B visa interview was on the same morning. Mine was approved as well. Did he get his passport back? I'm waiting for my waybill number. Please update!

Questions Asked:

That's it.

Archived