H-1B extension after 6 years stay in the US with L-1A status

l1btol1a

Hi, Seniors/Experts/Attorneys

Please suggest me on below scenario.

1. I have been working for Company A on L-1B from October 2007 to September 2012.
  2. Did Change of Status from L-1B to H-1B on April 2012 for fiscal year 2013 through Company B and this H-1B valid till October 2013 but I did not join Company B.
  3. Later Company A changed my status from L-1B to L-1A effective from October 2012 and this L-1A is valid till September 2014. And my wife is working on L2 EAD.

I have a plan to do EB-1C but I don’t know whether my Company A is qualified for EB-1C. Now If I want to start my GC Process with EB2 (Masters Degree + 5 Years US experience) using Company C who are ready to start my GC process in May 2013, I have the following questions.

Note: Company C (company started in Feb 2012 and it is so small company with 8 employees and they can show $800,000 Gross Income)

1. Can I start PERM with Company C?
  2. If I get the PERM, will UCSIC approves my EB2 I-140 through Company C with their Gross Income?
  3. In case, If I get PERM and I-140 before my L-1A expires then Can I extend my H-1B for 3 more years through Company C?
  4. Can I extend my H-1B (assuming EB2 I-140 approved) even the H-1B expires when I will be on valid L-1A? The unused H-1B expires on October 2013.

Please give me few suggestions so that I can plan accordingly.

Thank you in Advance for your valuable suggestions.

Kiran

Archived