Help Needed : Notice indicating we intend to revoke the decision made on your case

krisc2499

I have seen an update in H1b case track status as below

"On December 27, 2012, we mailed you a notice indicating we intend to revoke the decision made on your case. That notice will explain in detail what action we intend to take. Please read it carefully when you receive it."

Can anyone explain me what exactly this is?

Any help is deeply appreciated

That means during the interview you have mentioned something new about the petition details to the VO, and VO had sent back the case to DOS to re-verify or revoke your application. Now as you got Intent to revoke from USCIS, you have to support your saying to VO with all necessary proof's like Client letters, Pay stubs from petitioners etc, its better that you talk to your attorney.

I also get same update on my L1 visa renewal which is under 221g since 15 Dec 2012.

On January xx, 2013, we mailed you a notice indicating we intend to revoke the decision made on your case. That notice will explain in detail what action we intend to take. Please read it carefully when you receive it.

What will be the next step? Is it positive indication ?

Any help is higly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

My H1 valid till Oct -2014, but In Jan 2012 USCIS conduted site visit, but during the site visit they asked for wrong person's name at client location and sent me Intent to revoke notice in Mar - 2012 and our employer repsonded with all requested documents in Mar-2012. Today my case got updated in USCIS site as "I129 the previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision".

What does this mean, did they revoked/cancelled my H1?

Anyone got similar update, please share your experience.

Thanks

Having your H-1B petition revoked can have serious consequences for your immigration status. Most importantly, if you are in the US you become unlawfully present and are subject to removal (deportation) proceedings. It is very important to consult with a qualified immigration attorney immediately.

If you are outside the US waitig for a visa, the process is long as it will go to USCIS and sit for several months, possibly over a year, before USCIS sends a notice of intent to revoke. A qualified attorney can assist in successfully responding to the notice, and also possibly in speeding up the process.

Hi,

I got Intent to revoke notice for my site visit from USCIS. We responded to that query with all the necessary docuemnts. But today online status changed. It says the previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision.

What does this status update mean ?

Did they revoked the "Intent to revoke" ?. If so, I am good.

Or do they mean something else ? please let me know....

• 3 weeks later...

same question here, like "muthuvenkatesh" above I want to understand in clear what do they mean?.

option1 revoke the application?.

option 2 revoke the "intent to revoke the decision"

please respond as it is very important for me at this moment.

we mailed you a notice indicating we intend to revoke the decision made on your case. That notice will explain in detail what action we intend to take. Please read it carefully when you receive it.

What would be my next step?. Please suggest me!.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived