URGENT - Received Passport with visa stamped but not received original I-797A Dcoument

shekualuru

Hello Friends,

I was asked to submit my original i797A document (H1B Approval) when I attended my h1b visa at chennai consulate on Nov 16 2012 as per admin processing. Later I was asked to submit my passport and I did that on Dec 14 2012 at OFC chennai. I received my passport today with visa stamped but unfortunately I have got my original i797A document from Consulate. I sent a query to support@ us travels.co.in

Meanwhile please be advised on how to collect my i797A from counslate?

Thanks in advance

Sanjay

Hello Friends,

I was asked to submit my original i797A document (H1B Approval) when I attended my h1b visa at chennai consulate on Nov 16 2012 as per admin processing. Later I was asked to submit my passport and I did that on Dec 14 2012 at OFC chennai. I received my passport today with visa stamped but unfortunately I have got my original i797A document from Consulate. I sent a query to support@ us travels.co.in

Meanwhile please be advised on how to collect my i797A from counslate?

Thanks in advance

Sanjay

If embassy fails to provide the same you can always ask your employer to request a replacement copy from USCIS.

Don't worry you have won the war. This may take a little extra tme but can be taken care of.

Cheers,

Rajat

Archived