2nd visa appointment in Vancover..

chinna444

can anyone please let me know how to book an appointment for the second time in usvisa-info.com website...

i already bookked an appointment in march 2012 and i need to bokk one more in march 2013...as my first h1b is only for 1 year...

all the details already exists in the website when i tried to book an appointment...do i need to change all the details like petetion number...etc to book new appointment?

Your question is not clear, Are you want to reschdule the existing one or you want schdule another one to attend the interview twice ??

If your currently schduled i-797 is valid for only one year and you have extension approved you can attend interview for extension before 90 days of H1b start date.

i got h1 for 1 year and went to Vancouver and got my visa stamped. Later i applied for extension and got H1b for 3 more years and i am again planning to attend visa interview in Vancouver.

When i tried to book appointment it is redirecting me to the old account details.... and i booked appointment with the same old details.

Now do i need to fill out the Ds160 form again and replace the number with the new one?

Archived