Canada's visitor visa

sanketbiniwale

It depends. If you have applied for visa in Person then they should have told you when you can pick up your passport. Usually it takes 2 days.

But if you have applied via mail then its a different story. I am not sure how much time it takes via mail

If you are collecting in person then you just have to go there with the token number (same token number used while applying for visa) and collect your passport with all documents.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/visitors.asp

If you have already sent your passport and documents to the canadian visa office, I am not sure if you can go and collect the visa in person but they will certainly return your passport in mail. It takes almost 2 weeks in average via mail. Whether you can collect your passport in person, you can always enquire about that. NewYork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

I have applied for canadian visitor visa in NY. Can anyone tell in how many days you get your passport. Do they mail it or we can collect in person. If we can collect than what is the process to follow.

Thanks in advance!

If you have applied in person that will be ready in 2 days. If you have mailed then it may take few weeks.

For collecting the passport, you have two option:

1. Collect in person between 1-2:30 PM (M-F except Wed). Go a bit ahead to avoid line.

2. Else they can mail it to you if you have asked them while applying.

Archived