Case sent to USCIS

trivedi3377

HI all,

Let me explain my H1b case. Details :

Model : EC (No middle vendor).

Interview at new delhi : Nov,2011.

Case received by USCIS : DEC,2012.

I went to India for H1b visa renewal at New Delhi consulate on Nov, 2011 a year ago. In interview, Visa officer asked few standard questions on employer. He kept all the documents like client letter, i-797, purchase order and some more. After 2 1/2 months, I received passport without Visa and a letter saying that they are sending case back to USCIS for review. After somany follow-ups with embassy, USCIS,DOS, they finally sent case back to USCIS on Sept ,2012, however USCIS did NOT receive case till Dec,2012. On Dec 7th,2012, I received e-mail that ,they received my case from DOS for review.

My questions are that:

1. If my case get reaffirm then Is there any way , we can waive second interview as USCIS already review case??

2. If I have to go to second interview then do I have to attend interview at New Delhi OR I can attend interview at Mumbai consulate (NOT New delhi consulate)? Mumbai is in my "home" consular district. First time I went to new Delhi because on that time Mumbai consulate was close. It's NOT first time stamping, I came from USA for stamping.

Pls. reply.

Thank You.

Archived