MRV Fee Receipt Number

terishka

Hello,

In the process of scheduling an appointment, I have selected "Yes" for the questions (in yellow page regarding Interview Waiver program) and then I got a CGI reference number. Fee was paid for this CGI reference number in AXIS bank and I received MRV Fee Receipt number.

For scheduling an appointment, I now realized the answer should be "NO" (because I am going for the first time for H1 Stamping) and the MRV Fee Receipt is not being accepted to schedule an appointment. How do I schedule an appointment with the current MRV Fee Receipt. Do I have to pay the Fee again with a new CGI reference number. Is there any way to direct the same MRV Fee Receipt number to a different CGI reference number?

Any suggestions on how to proceed further will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Please find the screenshots below for reference.

1. Selected Yes before Fee payment in AXIS bank.

?ui=2&ik=3338bb11a3&view=att&th=13bd454eb795fb49&attid=0.2&disp=emb&realattid=ii_13bd450f659efa2c&zw&atsh=1

2. Accepted the MRV Fee Receipt after the Fee Payment if I select the option "YES" in the previous screenshot.

?ui=2&ik=3338bb11a3&view=att&th=13bd454eb795fb49&attid=0.3&disp=emb&realattid=ii_13bd45222db0de3b&zw&atsh=1

3. Not accepting the MRV Fee REceipt Number if the select the option "NO" after the fee payment.

?ui=2&ik=3338bb11a3&view=att&th=13bd454eb795fb49&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=ii_13bd454cc8e4bb46&zw&atsh=1

--

Terishka.

Archived