Need Canada Visit Visa Help

chitranjansingh

Hi All,

I needed some help with the information for getting a visit visa for Canada. Is the consulate in Detroit still issuing same day visa, if not then which is the other consulate that does same day service.

Also, is it safe to send passport via mail to other consulates that do not have same day service and what is the typical wait time for those ?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi All,

I needed some help with the information for getting a visit visa for Canada. Is the consulate in Detroit still issuing same day visa, if not then which is the other consulate that does same day service.

Also, is it safe to send passport via mail to other consulates that do not have same day service and what is the typical wait time for those ?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

yes try LA , just post your pp & documents u will get it in 2 weeks including time for usps prority postage , if u do overnight , u may get it in 1 weeks

yes try LA , just post your pp & documents u will get it in 2 weeks including time for usps prority postage , if u do overnight , u may get it in 1 weeks

@Harsh: I submitted my documents to NY. How they do send the Passport. Do they email any tracking number or notifiy you that you have been issued visa and when it will be arving.

Is there any to track it or ask someone to collect the passport in person?

Thanks in advance!

@Harsh: I submitted my documents to NY. How they do send the Passport. Do they email any tracking number or notifiy you that you have been issued visa and when it will be arving.

Is there any to track it or ask someone to collect the passport in person?

Thanks in advance!

nope no tracking , only thing mentioned on the website is u can send a mail to consulate if it has been more than 30 since they got the pp

Archived