No Waybill number update yet!!

pyerragunta

I had my H1B visa interview on Dec 17, 2012 at Toronto Consulate, 8:15am. And the Visa officer said my visa is approved.

I still don't have any update on the waybill number, nor ANY other information from the consulate. I called up the consulate yesterday, but in vain. I have emailed the consulate today on the status, and no reply yet.

Does the waybill number update depends on the loomis location? I accidentally selected the Loomis location as Anjou.

Any pointers on to the situation??

I still don't have any update. But when i check the status on https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA==

The status says issued with below message:

Your visa is in final processing. If you have not received it in more than 10 working days, please see the webpage for contact information of the embassy or consulate where you submitted your application

But I don't have any clue if I can go to the loomis and check if they have & can give my passport as I don't have any waybill number. Any idea if I the loomis can give the passport with our details but not the waybill number?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi pyerragunta,

Can you please tell after how much time did you received your passport from the time of status as 'Your visa is in final processing. If you have not received it in more than 10 working days, please see the webpage for contact information of the embassy or consulate where you submitted your application.'. I think I am in the same boat as were you sometime back. We got our visa approved couple of days back but still waiting on waybill.

Thanks for your help.

Archived