221g second time @ hyd dec 2012

ursnkk

In the year 2011 Dec attended for H1 B visa interview(EVC) and received 221 g @ hyd after that petition was sent back for verification with USCIS and got re-affirmed before my petition was expired.Kept waiting for verification and even though the petition was re-affirmed in july 2012 , didn't hear any response from consulate till today.

No luck after sending emails and calling them.

Finally decided to take an appointment with Consulate Hyderabad again and went for visa interview with the petition extended for same client and employer.

The response was from officer would like to verify my work with the Client again.

I have provided all the necessary documents client letters and everything with the latest information when i appeared for the interview .i believe i got the indication from the officer ,EVC is creating issues for stamping.

It is more than an year i didn't heard any reponse from the consulate regarding my interview which was taken an year ago, my petition's are expiring but not getting any kind of information from the consulate.

Any suggestions,planning to file new H1 B with the vendor .

Archived