H1 Approved from L1 India travel

robinhood007

Please help!!!!!!!!!

I am on L1B VISA with company A and this is valid till March 30, 2013.

Company B has filed H1 in April 2012 with change of status and this has been approved on Dec 15 2012.

Now I have to go to India in Last week of Jan-2013 and Return USA on feb 10 2013 with urgent family commitment.

Questions :-

1) What will happen to my L1B as now my H1B petition is approved? Does my L1B VISA get voided?

2) Do I have to go for stamping, I don’t want to do so because as there is more chances of rejections now a days. Can I go to India on my L1B VISA and return back on same without stamping even my H1B petition is approved?

3) Can I do Stamping in Canada?

3) If I go for stamping and my H1B (COS) is not approved then will I be able to return to USA on my L1B Visa?

Please help!!!!!!!!!

I am on L1B VISA with company A and this is valid till March 30, 2013.

Company B has filed H1 in April 2012 with change of status and this has been approved on Dec 15 2012.

Now I have to go to India in Last week of Jan-2013 and Return USA on feb 10 2013 with urgent family commitment.

Questions :-

1) What will happen to my L1B as now my H1B petition is approved? Does my L1B VISA get voided?

2) Do I have to go for stamping, I don’t want to do so because as there is more chances of rejections now a days. Can I go to India on my L1B VISA and return back on same without stamping even my H1B petition is approved?

3) Can I do Stamping in Canada?

3) If I go for stamping and my H1B (COS) is not approved then will I be able to return to USA on my L1B Visa?

tell ur h1b company to wait till u return , dont tell ur l1b company till after u return . no stamping needed if u come back on l1 . once ur back do the needful . if h1b is approved can activate it when needed

Archived