221(g) For a full time employee

kandasm

Hi All,

I've submitted all my documents to OFC along with the passport on Nov 26th, 2012 for H1B renewal. I received my passport and 221g letter to resubmit additional documents on 6th Dec. Submitted additional documents with the passport on 12th dec. Today 19th Dec I see staus online as "The current status of your passport is In Transit From Post". I spoke to the embassy, they said you will receive your docments with the another g letter. It means my visa process is complete and they have rejected my case with the 221g rejection letter?

Update: Today, I received my passport and all my documents including i-797 along with a new 221g blue letter stating that I need to re-laminate the information page in my passport and resubmit it to consulate through OFC. I think consulate approved my visa but it requires undamaged passport to print visa stamp.

To answer h1forumuser:

I was required to submit

1) List of employees (notarized) - Employer refused to give this document, they gave an explanation letter instead,

2) Client Letter - Employer is unable to give this since I'm working full time on employer's work floor, not client's place

3)Petitioner-client master agreement - Employer refused to give this document, they gave an explanation letter instead,

4)Unemployment wage report - Employer gave this document blacking out all other employees ssn and wage details

5) My W2 s and tax returns for two years - I've submitted.

My Company is not small but with 500+ employees.

Additionally my employer explained in the letter why they are not consultant company but they are doing what they for the last 125 years.

I've submitted my MS diploma even though that was not asked for.

Archived