H1 Extension filed on June 14th - Still on inital review

gspradeep

No updates whatsoever. Same status "Initial Review" and the case status updates shows that it was last updated on 15JUN2012.

In fact a service request was raised by the attorney on 10DEC2012 in which USCIS had mentioned that they are working on the applications and would give a decision on or before 25DEC2012, which is today.

Still "Initial Review".

It is adding a lot of pressure as I have planned trip to India end of January.

Any idea what is going on? What could be the next steps from my side?

Please help with your thoughts and suggestions.

-Pradeep

USCIS received my h1b extension application on 14 June 2012 and I am still waiting. It is in INitial Review and note that there is no RFE.

Anyone in this state?

Attorneys raised a Service Request on 10Dec and USCIS mentioned that they will be attending and giving a reponse by 25DEC2012. But there is no reponse till date and still it is in INitial Review.

Attorneys or Advanced Users or Anyone, Could you please help me wtih your suggestions or experience?

Hope someone could help with information/reply!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine is H4 to H1b case

June 8th 2012 – APplied for H1b and also got the receipt

August 30th – it went into RFE

OCT – sometime in mid oct they responded to it

Jan 7th – USCIS updated their website saying “notice sent but returned undelievered”

When the lawyer probed further they came to know that,It was sent to the wrong address and after that their has been NO response from USCIS despite repeated follow up

What should i do now ? How should i proceed?

Archived