H1b Visa Stamping Toronto/Ottawa/Vancover/Montreal

teleportwaj

Hi,

Recently I got my Canada visiting visa. I have decided to book an appointment. I am confused about the consulate that I have to select in Canada. I live in NY closer to Montreal but looking at the forum noone is preferring to go Montreal. The next closer place is Toronto. Is it a gud place to get my visa stamped or the waiting period is more? Recently my frnd who works for the same client as I do got held up in Ottawa so am scared to go there.

I am looking for visa dates around Jan 2013 last week or early first week of Feb. Please suggest me the best place to choose? I am willing to go to Vancouver but I heard there are no dates available there for at least a month. Can someone give a priority order so that I can choose one of them and end this confusion.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

One small Q regarding Canada VISA application. In the section details of visit I am not sure what to put in as I haven't took any appointment for my stamping. I read from other posts to keep it as Others and write as H1 stamping and enter some dates and location of consulate. Could you please tell me is it ok to do this. Do they ask for the proof of my appointment.

Your help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Recently my frnd who works for the same client as I do got held up in Ottawa so am scared to go there.

Do you know what's the reason for that??

Recently one of my friend got his visa in ottawa and another one was struck. Both from same client location.

Can someone give a priority order so that I can choose one of them and end this confusion.

You are going for visa interview, not for shopping. For successful interview, you need to have all the req documents.

Thank you guys for giving me confidence. Whatever I have noticed recently it looked like after Vancouver,Toronto seems to be a good option.

@Rahul412 Even my frnd went with all the docs still got 221g might be something to do with his employer but you don't have to be so rude. Thanks for your time.

I am rude because you didn't liked my answer.

Just tell me one thing, Am I wrong??

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Recently I got my Canada visiting visa. I have decided to book an appointment. I am confused about the consulate that I have to select in Canada. I live in NY closer to Montreal but looking at the forum noone is preferring to go Montreal. The next closer place is Toronto. Is it a gud place to get my visa stamped or the waiting period is more? Recently my frnd who works for the same client as I do got held up in Ottawa so am scared to go there.

I am looking for visa dates around Jan 2013 last week or early first week of Feb. Please suggest me the best place to choose? I am willing to go to Vancouver but I heard there are no dates available there for at least a month. Can someone give a priority order so that I can choose one of them and end this confusion.

Thanks in advance.

Did your friend end up getting his visa, how long did he have to wait?

Archived