Successful stamping in Vancouver. Dec 14(new ques i faced)

ammireddy

Guys,

White old lady took my interview and every thing is a normal ques except one, which I thought she is going to deny me. She looked at my bank transactions and questioned me on bank transfers to my friends. In my case there are considerably more money transfers to and fro between my friends in BOA. So, she specifically asked, on few transfers "why did you transfer to so n so guy"..

I said something something and lost all of my confidence. Then she went inside for few min and checked with some one. Finally she came back and said that visa is approved. Till the last min she dont have any expressions in her face.

Guys,

White old lady took my interview and every thing is a normal ques except one, which I thought she is going to deny me. She looked at my bank transactions and questioned me on bank transfers to my friends. In my case there are considerably more money transfers to and fro between my friends in BOA. So, she specifically asked, on few transfers "why did you transfer to so n so guy"..

I said something something and lost all of my confidence. Then she went inside for few min and checked with some one. Finally she came back and said that visa is approved. Till the last min she dont have any expressions in her face.

Could you please provide me with your email ID?

Congrats dude!

I have my interview on dec 20.

Did anyone receive any forms on your day?? Whats the success rate on your visa day?

Did you receive your passport?

Thanks

SS

On 14 th I've seen only 4-5 h1 ppl attending h1 interview..as far as i know no one got 221g...but on the prev day one of my fri got 221g as he had cash advance on his paychecks.they asked for the proof of letter for cash advance.

Hi Ammireddy,

Can you please give me email or contact no of your friend who got 221G for cash advance from his employer?.. I am also in the same situation and I have h1 visa stamping in vancouver next week.

Do you know what kind of letter did they ask as proof, because cash advance is in my bank statement and amount is deducted from my paycheque every month

Please let me know

Thanks,

Srikanth

@Amireddy,

congrates for your successful stamping.

I have recently (45 days ago) changed to a new client.

My employer is now gearing up to file for H1 Amendment as I am planning to go for stamping in the next couple of months.

since there is a delay between my new client start date and the date when my employer is filing the amendment, am I in any sort of trouble for rejection of the H1B petition?

how soon did your employer file for your amendment after your client change?

thanks in advance!

Archived