Ottawa vs Calgary vs Toronto

Roshini9

Its just my opinion....I don't think girls are stopped at all in any Canadian consulate.

They are very partiality to girls.....Out of 10 guys may be 1 girl might be stopped.

So your success rate is good already....If you are fulltime....you will get it with your eyes closed.

Make sure to have your client letter....Only thing you need....They wont even glance on other documents.

In terms of success rate to get a H1-B visa renewed. As long as your I-797 form is approved, In my own experience after 5? 8? times of renewing the visa in Mexico, Brazil, Ecuador, Argentina, Canada, South East Asia, they are all equally fast. In canada, so far I have done it in Toronto without any problem as well. Just schedule your appointment dates, bring all your documents, including those that you think you do not need in a proper file. And just attend the interview. You should get them by following day. Unless, you have some other pending issues with your visa, then it might delay 1 week or so.

Good luck.

Again this question does not have a straight reason for approval or not. Again its not one place is better than the other, where you get it approved may be good for you and where you don't may be bad. I had the same issue, same consulate 3 or 4 counters you may say counter 1 was approving better than counter 3.... This is not a good measure to get approval rates. Every case is different. A hillarious example might be "you are a full time and you go yell at the visa officer" very unlikely scenario , but in such cases you might not get a visa approved. ;)

Archived