Successful Visa Stamping at Vanocuver on 12/10

Chandra5541

Hi all,

First of all, Thanks to this forum all the information which helped me to go through.

An young lady interviewed me at counter 2. Here are the questions:

me: Good Mrng..

vo: GM, Whom do u work for?

me: xxxx

vo: ok..do u have any end client?

me: yes. It is xxxx

vo & me: spoke something abt that company in general for 3-4 mins..

vo: Can I see your LCA?

me: yes.. (She did go through all the pages)

vo: asked for I 129.

me: yes

vo: Do you have a letter from the client?

me: yes..here it is..

I saw her observing the client location in the letter. again she saw the LCA, I 129 whether they have the same Client Location specified.

vo: Have you done ur Masters?

me: yes

vo: Which univ?

me: xxxx

vo: Did you get 221g last year?

me: yes.. ( I went for Stamping in India last year and came back again in F1)

vo: ok.., So how did you come back to US?

me: I wanted to do double masters in the same univ where I did my Masters. Thats how I cam e on F1.

vo: Have you completed the course?

me: No.., I am currently enrolled in some courses and I started working as an intern and then my employer hired me as a full time employee..

vo: ok.. When is your H1 approved?

me: 2 Months Back

vo: ok..I am approving your Visa.. you will get ur Passport in 3-5 business days.

me: Thanks you so much..!!! and I asked for my I 797 form..

vo: If you want that, I will have to give your passport too..(Smiling..and said just kidding)

me: Sorry abt that... Thanks alot!!

Over all, It was a very nice experience. Although she asked for a few documents she has gone through each and every page. They will have al our records in their system. So DON'T LIE.

On 12th Dec around 2AM: I got an email from Loomis saying that they have picked up my Passport from the Consulate. I called to a number which I saw in the forum..and they said that they have my passport but it is not yet ready for pick up yet. But I have a flight at 11. So I directly went to see if I can collect it. I have collected it at 9:00 AM.

Don't depend on the status they provide on the website. It takes time to update. I think, you get an email you can directly go and Collect it when you receive an email.

Hope this helps somebody!! Thanks and All the Best!!!

Archived