H1B Visa Approved on 12-12-12 @ Vancouver

vpochama

Thanks to Murthy forum and people who shared their experience.

My self and 3 more guys got H1B visa approved in Vancouver on Dec'12.

Same standard questions for all of us.

1. Take minimum one year paychecks and bank statements.

2. Paychecks can have more than LCA but not less.

3. Email from client HR saying we don't provide letter as per policy or letter from client HR is fine.

4. If you have email or letter from manager then be prepared for query as they are verifying with Client to make sure that letter is valid.

All the best.

Hi Vpochama

Congrats for your successful visa stamping .

Regarding you description ..

3. Email from client HR saying we don't provide letter as per policy or letter from client HR is fine.

4. If you have email or letter from manager then be prepared for query as they are verifying with Client to make sure that letter is valid.

In my Case I have an email from HR saying that they don't give letters to Contractors. And i can even get email form client manager about my job duties and responsibilities.

But in case if i show them the HR email and they email them i will be stuck, as my HR dept is not aware of my employer they only deal with Middle Vendor.

Did you guy's didnt have letter from client . Was HR letter Sufficient for stamping . Do let me know.

Please share me your Emial reach.hus@gmail.com

Thanks

I had an email from HR saying they don't give client letters to contractors unless there is an RFE from embassy requesting for client letter. VO read complete email and she din't ask any other question about client.

I think only HR has authority to provide any emails or letters related to immigration. However most of the managers give letter or emails validating job at client location. VO might get little suspicious about email or letter from manager and contact HR at client to validate candidate job. Infact VO asked guy before me "letter you got from client manger -- is this fake by any chance" but VO approved him as he said you can verify with client HR.

As long as you have some email or letter form HR or manager should be fine. Worst case is they are going to cross verify with HR one more time. Even if there is a query it may take week or two weeks.

Be confident....more nervous.....more questions.

Hey

i have gap in paystubs is that ok if i go to Vancouver for stamping ,My employer asked me to take unpaid vacation for that period

Any reason for that gap?

Please remember

1. Never lie during the interview

2. You have to get paid on H1 every month as per your LCA (while you are in US). If you are not getting paid then your visa will be rejected stating that "YOUR EMPLOYER DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH REVENUE TO PAY YOU". Understand..!!!

Any reason for that gap?

Please remember

1. Never lie during the interview

2. You have to get paid on H1 every month as per your LCA (while you are in US). If you are not getting paid then your visa will be rejected stating that "YOUR EMPLOYER DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH REVENUE TO PAY YOU". Understand..!!!

My project got over hence the gap I am planning to get on to a new project work for couple of months then go for stamping to Vancouver would it be ok to go for stamping with pay stubs for 2 -3 monhs ? .Please advice

My project got over hence the gap I am planning to get on to a new project work for couple of months then go for stamping to Vancouver would it be ok to go for stamping with pay stubs for 2 -3 monhs ? .Please advice

That should be fine. But remember, you need to get paid every month on H1.

what will you do if vo asks for the missing timesheets??

Sorry, I mean missing payslips

That should be fine. But remember, you need to get paid every month on H1.

what will you do if vo asks for the missing timesheets??

I dont know what my answer would be ,even my employer is keeping mum on this issue in this scenario is Vancouver safer for visa stamping than India ?

Archived