Re Interview Hyderabad Consulate after receiving 221g in June 2012

raghuraj

sorry to hear about this, but please provide more details of 221g and questions you faced so that seniors can guess something.

what i can say is, you attend interview and tell them because of processing end client terminated me, probably they will hire me back if i get VISA. if you are in touch with end client tell them situation and see what happens. Finally go with another client.

do you have end client letter?

Finally I got a re interview call from Hyderabad Consulate today.I will be going to Consulate next week. I don't have job now as the client has terminated my job.

What are the documents I need to carry and what type of questions I can expect from the VO. Please suggest what I can do.

Finally I got a re interview call from Hyderabad Consulate today.I will be going to Consulate next week. I don't have job now as the client has terminated my job.

What are the documents I need to carry and what type of questions I can expect from the VO. Please suggest what I can do.

Congrats for 2nd round.

I am also waiting for 2nd round interview.. I had interview on Feb 2012 and i got 221g yellow form.

Please share your previous interview and how did you get call ? I mean you or your employer keep in touch with USCIS. Please let me know

Mine is EC Model. I received white 221g letter. The VO officer said we need to do further processing before taking the final decision. The consulate people went to my office and checked after 4 months.. My client said we waited for him for 4 months and he cannot come on time so we have terminated his contract. Now after 6 months the Consulate is asking me to come for re interview. my employer gave me a offer letter from his company.. stating that he has job for me. I don't have any end client letter with me right now.. I am taking my chances as I don't have any other option.

Archived