New LCA for H1B visa

chandu.lalapeta@gmail.com

Hi Friends,

This year I got my H1B Visa and its a full time position.

When filing for H1B attorney filled my LCA for my employer office location.Now I want to work from home where location is different.I mean my LCA was filled for one state and I want to work from Other state where I am currently living now.

My questions are,

1. Can I file new LCA with my home address as work location address and start working from my home address?

2.Is work from home option applicable for all positions or is it specific on title and code??

3.If so do i need to file new LCA and amending petition or just new LCA is fine?

Kindly suggest

1. Can I file new LCA with my home address as work location address and start working from my home address?

=> You can't file. Your employer will file LCA update for you. Advise them to do so in writing. Have the written proof.

2.Is work from home option applicable for all positions or is it specific on title and code??

=> USCIS doesn't care if you work from home or ocean; they just need correct location/ address.

3.If so do i need to file new LCA and amending petition or just new LCA is fine?

=> Ask these to your employer/ attorney they will file H1b amendment too.

Archived