221g Blue slip (Admin Process) on Dec 10 2012

ottawa.dec.10

Wanted to know what the processing time 221 g Blue is for Admin Processing for common Muslim Name

Below are my interview details

My interview was on 10th Dec

1. Do you work for XX company

Yes, I work for XX Company

1. Do you do consulting

No, I am a FTE of the XX Company and I only work for them

1. What do you do?

I am a developer ……………….

I am issuing you a 221g blue for admin processing not sure how much time it will take as this is done by different departments but we will inform you once we have some information.

Returned back my passport, I-797

In the mean while you can go back to USA

I was not sure whether he wanted to say home country or USA.

Later I called my company attorney and he said as I have my all documents with me passport, I-797 and I-94 I can come back to USA with my case in review

Was not sure called the US border department and they confirmed the same thing.

So came back to USA by road.

I went to canada by road too.

HI Ottawa.dec.10,

Can i get your email or phone number? Even i got a blue slip for admin processing(common Muslim name) on december 3rd, VO officer gave back my 1-797 and passport but did not inform me that i can go back to USA, so i came to India.. I wanted to check with you about the details on how you got entry back into USA with your old I-94 and I-797...If you can provide me your details ASAP that will be great.

Thanks.

HI Ottawa.dec.10,

Can i get your email or phone number? Even i got a blue slip for admin processing(common Muslim name) on december 3rd, VO officer gave back my 1-797 and passport but did not inform me that i can go back to USA, so i came to India.. I wanted to check with you about the details on how you got entry back into USA with your old I-94 and I-797...If you can provide me your details ASAP that will be great.

Thanks.

You can contact me at ottawa.dec.14@gmail.com .

• 3 weeks later...

Archived