Planning to go India after 6 1/2 years, first time F1-> H1

andhrafan

Planning to go India after 6 1/2 years, came here on F1, presently on H1

presently working in E V V C model. My client is mobile carrier, they dont do H1 visas

what can i expect if i go visa, will they ask why i did not go out of usa for almost 7 years

which is better place to go, client letter is a problem, may be i can get a business card from the client manager and show it to visa officer instead of client letter. what are the chances and how to proceed

They might contact your client if you were asked for client letter and you do not show it.They might ask you the reason for not leaving the country.Lots of ifs,just tell them the reason.The only issue with you is you have 2 vendors and how will you show the relationship with your employer.Having said that it depends on your luck if they ask you any of these questions at all

what can i expect if i go visa, will they ask why i did not go out of usa for almost 7 years

Not a problem. Just tell them why u didn't?

presently working in E V V C model. My client is mobile carrier, they dont do H1 visas

This is a BIG BIG problem.

which is better place to go, client letter is a problem, may be i can get a business card from the client manager and show it to visa officer instead of client letter. what are the chances and how to proceed

There is no better place or consulates for interview.

Client letter is mandatory for interview. And their is no alternative for this.

Chance, very less. Even if you get your visa, then that's pure luck..!!!!

Archived