H1B Visa, University change question

ny1984

I have my visa Interview scheduled in the last Week of December and my major concern is what do I answer if the VO ask's why did you change from ABC University to XYZ Univ(it is not a great university) ???

Any of you have faced this situation before ? or do you have any suggestions as how to answer this question. Please help

ny1984,

every question has a answer.....tell them a good answer.....like....you moved to different university bcoz they offered the subjects of your interest......tell them that you found this university after joining the first university......try to convince them with a reasonable answer....good luck....

@rahul412...this is a kind request......sry to say this brother...but all your posts make people nervous...instead of giving them a little hope...you right away break ther hopes.....if you dont have a good answer plz dnt answer but dnt post nervous answers...people them selves will find a good solution for ther problems...

Rahul gud one....i want to end this post...if u want to continue...go ahead.......

So, in other words, you told the OP to lie...

It would be the worst idea of the OP's life to lie to an immigration officer. Lies will always come out, and end up as a permanent ban.

Rule #1: Never Never Never lie to an immigration official.

Archived